The Official Website For Alpine City Utah
  • Click the "Join In Alpine" logo below for additional Alpine City information.
  • City Council Meeting Tuesday, January 27th at 7:00. See agenda below.
  • Click the "Join In Alpine" logo below for additional Alpine City information.
Click Logo for More Information

Public Notices

2015 Meeting Schedule for Planning Commission and City Council.


Alpine City Events

January 27th
City Council
7:00 pm @ City Hall

February 3rd   
Planning Commission
7:00 pm @ City Hall

February 10th  
City Council
7:00 pm @ City Hall

February 17th 
Planning Commission
7:00 pm @ City Hall



Alpine City will hold a Municipal Election on November 3, 2015 for the following offices:

Three (3) City Council seats (4-year term)

Candidate Filing period begins: June 1, 2015

Candidate Filing period ends: June 8, 2015

Qualifications for Candidacy are:

  • Be a United States Citizen
  • Be a registered voter of the municipality
  • Be a resident of the municipality or recently annexed area for a period of 12 consecutive months immediately preceding the date of the election.
  • Be mentally competent
  • Not be convicted of a felony or treason unless the right to hold elected office has been restored.

​Declaration of Candidacy forms or Nomination Petitions must be filed in person with the City Recorder at Alpine City Hall, 20 North Main Street, Alpine, Utah between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm.

To obtain a Declaration of Candidacy form or if you have questions, contact Charmayne at 801-756-6241

Utah Code Annotated 10-3-301; 20A-0-203


The Alpine Youth Council is hosting a Food Bank Drive.  As you buy groceries for the upcoming Super Bowl, we hope you will consider donating food to the food bank.  Next time you shop at Ridley's or Meiers Meats, purchase some extra cans of food and place them in the donation barrels at the entrance of each store.  A collection box will also be in the lobby at Alpine City Hall.

Alpine Youth Council is competing with other youth councils throughout the State of Utah to see who can collect the most food/donations by February 13th.  Help us and help hungry families in Utah!

For Alpine youth interested in serving in the Alpine Youth Council, applications are being accepted until February 28th.  The new council begins serving May 2015.  Visit the "Alpine Youth Council" page under the "City Government" tab above for more information.


Click HERE for more information


Purpose: The purpose of the Accessory Apartment Ordinance is twofold:

1.  To allow homeowners to rent part of their homes to others safely and legally.

2.  To keep illegal duplexes from covering the City and lowering the property values of everyone who lives in the City.

How does it work:

1.  You fix up a part of your home to rent to someone (it helps to call the City first).

2.  You call the City to register your apartment.

3.  The City sends out a building inspector to make sure it is safe.

4.  You pay $50 and you are off and running.

5.  You pay your fee each year and continue to rent your space out.

How does it NOT work:

1.  You can't rent out both the top and bottom of your home and then go live in American Fork.  You have to live in your home to rent part of it out.

2.  You can't just rent out part of your home out without registering with the City.

3.  If you rent it and don't register it then you could be fined.

4.  Worse,  something bad happens while you are renting it out illegally and you get both fined and sued.  Not a good idea, just register.


Alpine City FAQ:

Q - How do I get reimbursed for a library card?
A - Bring your receipt from any library into City Hall.  See Marla or Annette in the Water Department office.
Q - Where do I get a burn permit