About Alpine City
Alpine City is located in the northern part of Utah County just at the base of the ..... mountain range. Alpine was incorporated in 1850 and started out as a farming community. The current census information states that Alpine has a population of 9,555 with 2,529 homes.
Many Alpine historical items can be found at Moyle Park and the DUP Relic Hall. Tours are available at both museums.
- Moyle Park - 770 North 600 East - 801-756-1194
- Relic Hall - 50 North Main Street - Sherry Nuffer 801-756-3676
Items available for sale at Alpine City:
- "Alpine Yesterdays" - a history of Alpine by Jennie Adams Wild ($40.00)
- "Only a Stonecutter" - DVD of John Row Moyle ($10.00)
- Alpine City Flags ($50.00)
- Alpine Days shirts and hats (various prices)