Utility Billing

Alpine City offers culinary water, pressurized irrigation, sewer, garbage, and storm drain services. All new customers are required to fill out an application for utility account and a pressurized irrigation agreement, and pay the $100 deposit and $25 transfer fee.

  1. Who to Call

Call Alpine City at 801-756-6347 for:

  • New service
  • New or additional trash/recycling cans
  • Discontinue service
  • Change in address or billing status

Call Ace Disposal at 800-724-9995 for:

Call Rocky Mountain Power at 888-221-7070 for:

  • New/disconnect power service
  • Outages or power issues

Call Dominion Energy at 866-366-4357 for:

  • New/disconnect gas service
  • Other gas issues
  1. Reading Your Utility Bill
  1. Late Payments / Penalties
  1. Eye On Water App